I wanted you all to know that the ultrasound has spoken and Hyrum's getting a baby brother!!! We're so excited that Hyrum will have a little friend to play ball with. And another perk will be not having to buy all new things! So, everything in the ultrasound looked good and the baby looks healthy! No softball sized cyst this time. . . so that relieves a whole lot of worry too. We're sill planning on trying for a VBAC. Well power to the men in my life! We"ll keep you posted on the happenings of us and our little men!
3 comments:
woo hoo!! Aren't boys so fun! Glad things look good. Congrats!
congrats! :)
it's so sad when they're sick, huh? She cuddles so much and I know it's because she just feels awful... breaks your heart... but like I said in my post, even this has been way easier than her acid-reflux. but I did notice this morning just how much medicine she's on... she still takes her reflux medicine twice a day, now she's getting her antibiotic twice a day, and she's on tylenol for teething! Ah!! Lee was joking that she's an addict.. Not funny! :)
Post a Comment