Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hyrum is The Rockstar

We'll have to post more later, but this could not wait. We're in Albuquerque visiting the family, and my sister Michelle and her husband have a drumset. Hyrum was drawn to it immediately and just seemed to know exactly what to do. I think I see a future drummer! (Oh, and he sat in some burrs, and that's why he's not wearing any pants. . . he's not trying to make a musical fashion statement).

9 comments:

The Stells! said...

haha he is so cute! lol go HYRUM!!!

Jennifer said...

That is AWESOME! I love the singing with it!

kristen said...

steph that is soo cute! the best part is the "yeah yeah yeah yeah!" love it.

Brett said...

Good Job Hyrum! I love you guys, wish I were there with you! You're way better at the drums than me :)

Love,
Dad

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute. Watch out who ever tried to come near him cause is he is going to get you.

Colette said...

hee hee!! stinkin' cute! You're so silly..."musical fashion statement" hee hee.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Hyrum - You are welcome to rock out at my place ANYTIME! Next time bring your dad too so Scott can have a friend to play with.

Travis said...

Nice!! So funny!

Becky and Scott said...

That was..... AWESOME! And I love babies in diapers. This is such a cute stage too. They definetly love loud noises!