I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see you guys... let us know where you're going for thanksgiving. maybe we'll get to see you guys and the little man. I mean, little MEN!!
Yeah, we're coming to Utah! We talked to Brett about it like a month ago, but he said you guys weren't sure where you were going. We'll be coming up the day before Thanksgiving and we'll leave the Sunday after. So a little fast trip, but we'll be in Provo the majority of the time and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you if you're there!
That is so cute. I can't wait until Jack talks so that I can understand him and know what he wants. but you got to love the jibber jabber your kids give you
7 comments:
i think thats one of the cutest things ever!! lol he is soo cute!
I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see you guys... let us know where you're going for thanksgiving. maybe we'll get to see you guys and the little man. I mean, little MEN!!
hahaha that was so cute!! max really liked it too!
That's it. . . Hyrum is AMAZING. I'm 32 and I can't even tell good jokes.
Yeah, we're coming to Utah! We talked to Brett about it like a month ago, but he said you guys weren't sure where you were going. We'll be coming up the day before Thanksgiving and we'll leave the Sunday after. So a little fast trip, but we'll be in Provo the majority of the time and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you if you're there!
That is so cute. I can't wait until Jack talks so that I can understand him and know what he wants. but you got to love the jibber jabber your kids give you
oh, so sweet! I seriously can't believe how old he's getting! He's going to be one great big brother.
Post a Comment