It was a great day for us with really happy news! We found out that the owners of the house we love in Cedar Hills accepted our offer! It really came as a shock to us and our realtor, because we were expecting a counter-offer, and we wanted to have room to negotiate. We were ecstatic when we got a yes and a signed contract for 3-4% lower than asking price. There are now 30 days of them moving out, us getting the house inspected and appraised, loan approved, and closing. . . . and then we're in! It's going to be a little crazy but hopefully everything will go smoothly. Anyway, here are a few pictures:

They made a really cute playroom that connects with the area under the stairs and we just fell in love with the space. It's so cute and has a little peak window and half door:
12 comments:
Stephanie, I am so excited for you. That house is Amazing. Can I please come visit when you are all moved in? I am also very excited that you are not moving so far away.
It sounds like you are going to be moving the same time you are having your baby. How close is it going to be?
congratulations!!!
wow. we can only dream of the day...
your house looks beautiful! congrats!
So adorable! What a great house, congrats you guys. It's so fun getting a new space. Good luck in your lovely new home!!!
I'm so excited for you! Looks really nice -- I can't wait to see it in person!
What a beautiful house. I love it. In fact, I love it so much we might have to sleep over before the family reunion this summer . . . hint, hint. Very excited for you and the flowers are beutiful too.
congratulations!! good luck with the move and baby!
ooooo! I am so excited for you. It looks amazing. I don't even know where Cedar Hills is, and I'm a Utahn. hmm. Anyway, congratulations!!!
Congrats!! It looks like a beautiful house, and Cedar Hills is such a beautiful area! We'll have to come by and visit sometime...
That is so exciting. That house is so beautiful. Yeah! Someday we will own one too but for now its living in an apartment. Congrats to you guys!
oh i am SO excited for you guys, but really sad i wont see you in church once you move! What will Jackie do with out Hyrum!? congrats! I grew up in Alpine so i know that area its so pretty!
that is so cute!! i love it. btw, i read this a long time ago through google reader but i always forget to comment...just know i DO read!! good luck w/ the baby so soon! let us know when he's born for sure.
Awesome! The house looks gorgeous! Congrats!
Post a Comment