Friday, February 20, 2009

Noah Clyde Partridge

February 20th, 2009 - 1:26pm
8 lbs 3 oz
21.5 in

It is written in Moses 8:27 that "Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord; for Noah was a just man, and perfect in his generation; and he walked with God." Our little Noah has just left his "walk" with our Father in Heaven and joined our family and we are so glad that he did! Although I can't claim that our little guy's generations (parents) are perfect, we do the best we can and are just so grateful for this new blessing in our life! Below are a few pictures of the day's events. Hyrum has not yet been to hospital to see Mom and baby Noah, but once he does we'll put some of those pictures up too. Also I'll be posting a ton of pictures (beware some are right after birth) later tonight on our family website.

This is just minutes after he was born.

Wide eyed and ready to start rockin' and rollin'

It's okay buddy, I don't like it when people make me bathe either :)

All dressed up with no where to go (actually it's time to go find mommy)!
Ahhhh, there's mom!
I'm getting used to this "Monkey Suit" that dads wear in the O.R. :)

19 comments:

Christina said...

Oh yay!!

Congrats! He's adorable!

mindy said...

Yeah!! Congratulations Brett and Stephanie! Noah Clyde is a beautiful boy!!

Jaclyn said...

we're so happy for you! And we can't wait to meet the little man and have him meet uncle Lee and aunt Jaclyn! Sure wish we could be there... We love you guys!

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

congratulations! :) he's so handsome! and i'm sure even more handsome now :)

The Stells! said...

oh he is so cute! so happy for you guys!

Heidi said...

Congrats, you two!! We're excited Noah has finally arrived. You need to call one of us and let us know about meals... Thanks!!

ecometrochic said...

Its another beautiful boy! Hurray!

kami said...

congratulations!! he is soooo cute!

Cassi said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I'm so glad he his here. Can't wait to meet him and have him meet Adam!

Colette said...

Yay! Noah is such a cutie! We're so excited for you. Hopefully I can stop by and see you're new addition when I visit Utah in a few weeks. Congratulations!

Monsivais Family said...

I am so glad that everything went so well. How are you feeling? If you need anything please let me know. I am anxious to see new baby Noah.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Yippee. Just wait little guy, you'll have another cousin to play with in no time. Seriously, it looks like our little boy will come even sooner than expected.

Asherbie said...

BIG CONGRATS! Great job, to the little mom and look forward to new posts of your growing family!!

Hina Schneider said...

Congrats! Noah is so precious. What a cutie. We hope all is going well with you guys.

kami said...

Hey guys, it's Trav! Congrats!! He's a cutie!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Yay! Great job. I love his name... just darling.

Lindsee said...

Hello! Your husband sent me the link to your blog so I could check out the new baby. He is adorable! Well done! :)

Allison said...

Shut up! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! Yeah! I love the name and a new little boy that is so great!
Congratulations!
Allison

Stephanie said...

Noah is a cutie!