Sixth Picture Tag:
1. Go to My Pictures
2. Go to the 6th file folder
3. Select the 6th picture
4. Blog about it
So, I was a bit worried that picking the "6th and 6th" picture might be some weird picture of the back of Brett's head or something like that. I was so happy to see that the pictures Kristen took for us happened to be our 6th folder! I was lucky. The funny thing is that of all the pictures that Kristen took this was the one that I felt huge in. This is going to be my inspiration picture to help me loose weight after the baby comes. Oh, well.I tag the first 6 people who read this blog. . . I'll use the honor system:)

1 comment:
Stephanie- That picture is adorable. And you DO NOT look huge. How are you felling?
Post a Comment