Ok Hina, I'm not going to procrastinate. So, here we go:
Here are the Rules:
1) Post Rules on Your Blog
2) Answer the six (8) items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...
PS these 8 items in each category don't have to be in order
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1-5) Anything on HGTV
6) What Not to Wear
7) The Office
8) American Idol
8 Things I did today:
1) wake up and watch some of Ratatouille with Hyrum
2) Breakfast for Hyrum and I
3)Play Dominoes with Hyrum
4) Laundry
5)nap
6) lunch for Hyrum and I
7) Sit in rocker while Hyrum plays in playroom
8) clean up some of the messes from playtime
Things I look forward to:
1) Noah's arrival!!!
2) Brett being done with school in April
3) Moving into a home of our own. . . . we've found one in Cedar Hills that we love and are hoping to make an offer this week! Stay tuned.
4) Having my body back
5) Cooking again without pain from standing to long
6) Decorating our new house
7) learning new things
8) family time altogether
Favorite Restaurants:
1) Denny's ( I really love their Fabulous French Toast Platter)
2) Olive Garden
3) Bamboo Hut
4) Bombay House
5) Los Hermanos
6) Classy Cuisine (the best salads in the world. . .mmmm)
7-8) I'm at a loss. . . I just like food
I tag everyone Hina tagged too + anyone else that hasn't done it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment