Wednesday, May 20, 2009
A Date on Tuesday
Brett and I don't get out very often, but Brett suprised me with movie tickets to see Angels and Demons. He's been wanting to see it since he read the book, and was very happy that they cut some of the 'grosser' parts of the book out. Anyway, our date started with a delicious Sweet & Sour Pork (I thought it would compliment Angels and Demons) compliments a recipe from Marjorie Hinckley in her book. Then we all played outside for a while before Hyrum went to bed. It was fun to have family time and then get out. I thought the movie was pretty good, but not one that I'll probably see again. Mostly it was just great to go out and do something together. Noah came too, and slept through the whole movie. . . It's funny because I think the last time we went to see a movie in the theatre was when we saw Harry Potter with Hyrum when he was just 6 weeks old. I guess we initiate our boys into the movies at a young age.
Today Hyrum discovered some new friends outside while we were doing some weeding. Here are some pictures with his friends Mr. Worm and Miss Rollie Polie:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm assuming you didn't just leave Hyrum in his new big boy bed unattended as you and Brett went to the movie. It's tempting though, I know.
glad you had a night out.
I love your header about happy endings, very sweet!
cute little helper in the garden. Hyrum would love our garden - we have lizerds everywhere!
hahaha. . . tempting, but no. We had our friend Sam come by to watch Hyrum. He actually woke up once and Hyrum didn't seem to be fazed at all by the fact he was there and we weren't.
Yay for date night!!! Megan also is really into bugs right now. It's awesome to have a helper get rid of the texas sized bugs here.
Post a Comment