Thursday, May 28, 2009

A weekend alone

So, this last weekend Brett went down to Arizona to pick up some of his old stuff at his parents house. It was a very quick trip, but we had some fun while he was gone. Here are a few pictures:
Hyrum reading to Noah.Noah's first time in the Bumbo. I only left him in it for a few minutes, but he sure was cute.When he got back we had some fun unpacking it all and playing with some of Brett's old toys, literally. Here's Hyrum playing with Wee Waffle Blocks and wearing an old cowboy costume. Everything old is new again.

3 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

I bounced into your blog. I knew Brett in high school. You family is too cute. Tell him I said hi. Jenny Kleiner Johnxon

Colette said...

hee hee...what a cute lil' cowboy! I can't believe how much Noah looks like you!

Monsivais Family said...

From your pictures your house looks beautiful.
Thanks for the comment on my family pictures. We took them in Provo over by 7 peaks and the mental hospital.