Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our life through pictures.

Hyrum has been such a great helper this week. I've been working like crazy on our front yard and he has followed me around with his garden tools and helped me dig and plant. Sadly I didn't get more pictures, because I didn't want to get the camera all dirty. But on Saturday we got some pictures of Hyrum helping with his favorite job, watering the plants. He's so dilligent and focused when he does it too.
In case your wondering why Brett has a 'strong man' face on and what he's holding I'll tell you. The other night Brett was scooping up some ice cream when the scooper suddenly just snapped in half! Brett says it's because he's so buff. It was crazy! We've had that scooper since we got married. Goodbye, oh faithfull scooper, you will be missed.
Recently Hyrum has become more aware of Noah as a person. He now wants to hold him and play with him a little more frequently. Whenever he finds his pacifier on the ground he says 'uh-oh' and takes it to Noah. He usually puts it in backwards for some reason, but still very thoughtful.
I just love little baby bodies. Noah is getting bigger and cuter every day.
Happy Late Mothers Day. Aren't these flowers beautiful? Thanks Brett!

5 comments:

kami said...

your boys are getting so big i just can't believe it!! such a cute fam.

ecometrochic said...

It was really fun to come see you on Friday. We enjoyed it. I was sad when I realized that I can't just visit you whenever without my license. 5 more months and I can get it, 5 more!

The Stells! said...

ok so i was so sad that we missed you guys on Friday....really i totally spaced it! I was SO sad when i remembered! I am going to blame it on the pregnancy brain ;)! We will have to come up some time to say hi! hope you guys are doing well

Jaclyn said...

um... so is it just me or does Noah look like Hyrum's little mini-me? That picture of the two of them is so cute! And I think they look like twins! born 20 months apart. :)

Asherbie said...

Great pics. Good to see things are well for you guys!!