These are two combination that together can be dangerous. . . but so good for us today. We have almost completed our cold storage shelving. We wouldn't have been able to do it without our concrete nail gun, metal file, saw, and the good old hammer. . . they do however leave a lot of dust and smell.
Here's the hero of the day. He did almost all of the work. My job was to keep the boys occupied and safe from scary tools.
Once the boys had gone down for a nap I was able to get in on the action. I love tools and getting dirty. Brett took these shots of me chiseling. 
The smell was so strong that we had to open the windows in the basement. . . which was then freezing. Noah looked so cute all bundled up.
Once we get the last little bit done I'll post pictures of the final product.
Here's the hero of the day. He did almost all of the work. My job was to keep the boys occupied and safe from scary tools.
1 comment:
Noah is so stinkin cute. I love his big brown eyes. Good for you guys. Way to get down and dirty. I too love wood work or anything that has to do with it.
Post a Comment