So, with the sickies happening around here this last week I neglected to mention that NOAH IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!!! He's such a cute little man and it's amazing how fast he's growing and learning. It's crazy to think that Hyrum was right about this age when we conceived Noah! . . . Wow, we were crazy. We're so glad he's part of our family. So, this was by no means intended to be a photo shoot (messy hair, no pants, and crumbs on floor - the real life day), but he was being so cute that I had to show you. Lately, when he's really happy he'll squint his eyes until their shut. . . this is him in action:

3 comments:
So cute. I can hardly believe our boys are so "old." Crazy.
Such an adorable little guy!
He is so cute! Our boys are getting too old too fast!
Post a Comment