Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brothers

Hyrum was 18 months in this picture. Noah is almost 11 months in the same shirt. It's funny to me that Noah is so much bigger than Hyrum ever was. They are such cute boys! Hyrum is getting better about sharing and playing with Noah. The other day he was playing in this box and kept yelling "Noah. . HERE! Come play!" . . . ok, so Hyrum does a lot of demanding that Noah play with him, but it's still cute.

7 comments:

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

How fun.

mindy said...

keep in mind the slowly shrinking over time factor for the shirt, too. Same thing has happened with my kids. What sweet brothers!

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute pics of the boys

The Stells! said...

so cute! i cant wait for Abigail to get old enough to play with Jackie like that!!!

ecometrochic said...

Looks so fun! I'm interested to see how big this next baby boy of mine is... I look huge! (a lady in the ward thought I was having twins:P

Jordan Page said...

Your boys are so cute!! I can't wait to have one of my own. As for the BOB you've been wanting, TOTALLY KSL it! There are BOB Dualies on there all the time. However, they sell SUPER fast. I usually check multiple times a day, and be sure you have cash on hand so you can buy it immediately. You could totally get one for 1/2 the cost of a new one, and most are in great condition. Good luck!

Becky said...

looks like the shirt has been washed SEVERAL times since hyrum was wearing it... or, the lighting is just different :)