Yesterday morning I was blowing my hair dry when out of nowhere it blew up. It was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. I've gone through a hairdressers share of blow dryers. . . and I've never even heard of this happening. It was a travel size blow dryer, that I've been using for the past few months because my regular blow dryer is being very temperamental (sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't). Anyway, out of nowhere there was a pop noise and pieces just blew out. Spontaneous combustion? Little pieces were all over the bathroom
Thank you for making my hair smooth and dry. You will be missed.
4 comments:
As random as this is, I've had like 3 or 4 blow dryers blow up on me throughout my life! It has actually left me with a slight fear of them, because once the blow-up actually singed some of my hair. Yikes.
Needless to say, I try to blow my hair dry as gently as possible, and and I certainly know how you feel!
Never seen that happen either. Scary!
That's crazy. I have never had that happen to me. Yes you have got to love blow dryers. They are the best.
Scary..I'm glad you didn't get hurt! I had a blow drier that blew sparks are me. That was the end of its blowing career!
Post a Comment