Two of my favorite boys asleep for a long winters nap.
Noah's favorite horsie!
I love cooking. . . but I learned today that if I'm busy at the stove don't leave a newspaper on the table. Dinner only took 30 minutes to make. . . it only took 15 minutes before Noah was on my leg and Hyrum was reeking havoc. Dinner was still worth it. I can either have a spotless house, or a yummy dinner and a clean house later. . . I prefer the latter. Go food!:)
Who says little kids can't help with housework!
A few mornings ago Hyrum gathered these together and made this beauty. When he put the apple on the top he said "Moroni! Temple!" He's so funny. We have a great view of the temple out the window and so he loves building and drawing temples. 
4 comments:
oh yes, i understand...every night around 5:00 my kitchen floor is littered with every tupperware, tupperware lid, pot and pan we have in the kitchen! :) i have had to just learn to get over it and put it away every night...food is too yummy to give up! hehe.
soph does the same thing with temples! any time she sees a big church or pretty white building she says, "temple! moroni!" haha...such cute boys!
They are so cute, and growing up so fast! There are a lot more important things than a clean house, and a lot worse things they could've made a mess with ;)
I can't wait for those things to happen! Your boys are so cute (specifically the little ones) :) I love that we get to see them often.
Post a Comment