Monday, January 11, 2010

The twins

Hyrum has a little buddy that lives down the street. They are so funny to see together because they look SO much alike. I frequently mix them up at church. The funny thing is Ethan has older brothers that are twins, but I think he and Hyrum could easiely be mistaken as the twins. This morning Hyrum said, "Ethan, play, play dough, ok?" So we invited him over and as you can see they had lots of fun being 2 year old boys together:I let him wear his pajamas up until he had a time out for hitting (sorry Ethan), and then he had to put on real clothes. . . he dreads getting dressed.

1 comment:

Hina Schneider said...

Boys will be boys. That is so fun and so amazing that Hyrum has a little twin that he can play with. They are so cute together.