Some boys just can't help being stinkin' adorable!
Object #1. . . Pant-less wonder posing on our blue wall.
Object #2
Today during church Hyrum walked out of our pew and handed his etch-a-sketch to the elderly man behind us and said, "Grandpa, help.". . . the man giggled a little and tried to help him draw something on the etch-a-sketch. Evidently he wasn't doing the right thing, because Hyrum took it back and walked to the next pew down, to another elderly man and said, "another Grandpa, help!" Brett and I were cracking up!
Object #1. . . Pant-less wonder posing on our blue wall.
Today during church Hyrum walked out of our pew and handed his etch-a-sketch to the elderly man behind us and said, "Grandpa, help.". . . the man giggled a little and tried to help him draw something on the etch-a-sketch. Evidently he wasn't doing the right thing, because Hyrum took it back and walked to the next pew down, to another elderly man and said, "another Grandpa, help!" Brett and I were cracking up!
6 comments:
Cute boys! I love how little kids call all older adults Grandpa or Grandma :)
lol that is so cute!!!
That is so cute!
How cute. Got to love those pantless boys.
Love it!
I love this little guy with the great big happy eyes.
Post a Comment