Thursday, March 25, 2010

Moments to journal

A lot of times right after dinner Brett goes and lays down on the floor. Hyrum decided that he would take care of him. He laid down next to him and put these 'blankets' on so they could go to sleep. . . and of course that turned into a wrestling match. Noah now loves to join in!Who says you can't compromise a healthy snack. Hyrum was begging for ice cream. . . but apple slices in a waffle cone made him just as happy.
Joyous Spring. . . let the gardening begin!!! Oh, and notice the posts, we're getting a fence put in and I am ecstatic!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Mike does that too except he'll put a throw pillow over his head and try to take a NAP! The nerve!!!

Jennifer said...

That is quite a funny blanket!

Yay for a fence . . . so nice to have!

Margot said...

I love the apple in the waffle cone. Cooper asks for ice cream on an almost daily basis (and rarely gets it), so maybe I'll see if the cone trick tides him over for a bit.

I'm so happy that you'll have a fence soon! Just think, your boys might actually be able to play in your backyard!