Saturday, May 1, 2010

Baby Shower

Well, not all of you know that I was recently called to serve at church with the Young Women. I'm really excited about hanging out with and teaching these girls. One of the best parts about the whole thing is to be able to do my Personal Progress again. I loved working on PP as a Young Women, although I didn't care for the medallion at all, so I promptly lost it, threw it away, or. . . somehow it disappeared. I've resolved to regain a medallion by completing all of the experiences and projects for each value. So, I'll post something whenever I complete one. Today I completed my first project (Good Works) which also happened to be Naomi's baby shower. I'm SOOOO excited for her to have a little girl! Here are just a few pictures of the event:

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

seriously, I have so much more appreciation for personal progress now that I'm older... I've been working on re-earning mine again too-- just completed Virtue's project!

Brenna said...

Hey! I know her! :) Tell her congratulations for me. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

OK 2 questions: !) What are the green pom-pom looking things are your table? and 2) What's in the goodie bags? Just Curious on both accounts.

Stephanie said...

The poms are my cheap version of these: http://www.heygorg.com/2010/03/diy-pom-poms.html I used some of the many random balls that I find around the house to make the round base and three cheap tablecloths to get the three colors. The favors have caramel popcorn inside and the sticker on the front said, "Thanks for showering Naomi before she. . . POPS!"