Seriously, Hyrum is going to have a larger vocabulary than me in about 2 months (not like that is hard). Love the microwave giggles. Too cute . . . or should I say "Delightfully witty."
So cute! And I noticed the new curtains in the kitchen. You are so fast! They look good, and I can't wait to see them in person :)
That's awesome. Couldn't stop laughing!
K. My kids are totally going to try a catapult now after they are done playing store with the food storage:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Seriously, Hyrum is going to have a larger vocabulary than me in about 2 months (not like that is hard). Love the microwave giggles. Too cute . . . or should I say "Delightfully witty."
So cute! And I noticed the new curtains in the kitchen. You are so fast! They look good, and I can't wait to see them in person :)
That's awesome. Couldn't stop laughing!
K. My kids are totally going to try a catapult now after they are done playing store with the food storage:)
Post a Comment