Tonight we put the boys down for bed like usual. Noah went to sleep at 7:30 and an hour later Brett put Hyrum in his bed and all was quiet. We've loved having them share a room. It was hard the first couple of weeks, but we're glad we decided to put them together. They will frequently talk or play together in the morning when they wake up. It's been a good bonding time for them. Anyway, later tonight I went in to check on them like usual. Hyrum was not in his bed! For a second my heart stopped. I turned around and looked to make sure Noah was still there and saw this:
Yes, they were both completely out. I ran downstairs and told Brett that he had to come see quick, and with a camera we were able to capture it. We love our boys! I'll have to remember this moment the next time they're trying to kill each other:).
And this is another picture that I meant to post earlier. It was taken from my phone, so it's not the best picture, but I just LOVE the Lowe's car carts!
P.S.: A little before midnight Hyrum came into our room whimpering and through sobbs said, "trying snuggle in crib" He was so sad, I'm guessing Noah rolled over on him or something. After getting them both a drink and changing a diaper they went back to sleep in their own beds:)
And this is another picture that I meant to post earlier. It was taken from my phone, so it's not the best picture, but I just LOVE the Lowe's car carts!
P.S.: A little before midnight Hyrum came into our room whimpering and through sobbs said, "trying snuggle in crib" He was so sad, I'm guessing Noah rolled over on him or something. After getting them both a drink and changing a diaper they went back to sleep in their own beds:)
6 comments:
oh that is sooo cute!!!!!
That is so sweet! I love that they can sleep well in the same room. For our boys they would keep each other awake at that age.
We have those carts at the grocery store and my girls LOVE them!
That's so sweet and so precious.
That is so dang cute! They grow up so fast!
You my friend have such a cute little family and I am happy for you!!! :o) Can't wait to read more about your life!! Luv ya!!
Post a Comment