Your boys are adorable!Love those yellow chairs. :)-c
Noah has the cutest expression in the tub pic!
For the record the tub came after the Watermelon party :)
Those are the cutest mini adorondak chairs I've ever seen! Where did you get those?
I've had a few people ask, so I'll tell you all. I got the chairs at Lowes. They have them in a handful of fun bright colors and they're only $10. I think I'll go back to get a couple more because they're so cute.
Super cute pics of the boys. Its so precious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your boys are adorable!
Love those yellow chairs. :)
-c
Noah has the cutest expression in the tub pic!
For the record the tub came after the Watermelon party :)
Those are the cutest mini adorondak chairs I've ever seen! Where did you get those?
I've had a few people ask, so I'll tell you all. I got the chairs at Lowes. They have them in a handful of fun bright colors and they're only $10. I think I'll go back to get a couple more because they're so cute.
Super cute pics of the boys. Its so precious.
Post a Comment