The reunion was really relaxed and we could pretty much do whatever we wanted, but they had stuff planned to that you could participate in if you wanted to. We decided to have Hyrum join the painting kids. He has a very cute new chef hat to wear when he helps me cook:)
When Noah and his 'twin' cousin Troy were getting tired we (Mom, Michelle, our two babies, and I) decided to take an impromptu trip to see Forks. We drove for an hour to Port Angeles and then saw a sign that said Forks was another 71 miles away. So, we all grabbed a milk shake and headed back to the reunion:) We're not big enough Twilight fans to be driving 4 hours with two babies in the car. Although the two hours in the car made a perfect nap for the boys. We did enjoy seeing the banners and signs welcoming all Twilight Fans in PA. Maybe next time:)
Hyrum LOVES dogs, so when one of my cousins brought there big dog Hannah to the reunion Hyrum was elated. He spent quite a bit of time 'taking care' of Hannah. One of the times that he played with her when no one else was around he decided to liberate her. He somehow managed to lift the cage and yell, "Go! GO! Go!" Luckily my sister saw and ran over to catch her. When I had a little talk with Hyrum about it he said, "Rescue Doggie, help go out.". . . very nice Hyrum.
Bounce houses were out in the late mornings - mid afternoons. My boys (including the big one) had a lot of fun in there.
And of course you can't have a reunion without a big game of softball
1 comment:
Love all the postings so far. Can't wait to see the rest. By the way I can't believe I do NOT have one Baseball picture - What kind of Rushton am I????
Post a Comment