So a week and a half ago I got the boys so excited about going to a raspberry briar to pick lots of berries. It was a 30 minute drive south. I packed the bag and we got down there only to find that they were all picked out for the day. Bummer. So, to try and alleviate a total meltdown I told them that the raspberries weren't done growing, so we needed to go to a new park instead. Luckily, I found one about half way between the briar and our house. So, according to Hyrum, this is called the raspberry park:)
I was very happy that this week the berries were ready for picking. The boys had SOOO much fun picking berries and carrying buckets around. . . I can't say a berry ever made it into either of their buckets, but they were happy to eat whatever they found:)
2 comments:
Those are cute playground pictures!
Maybe next time my schedule will work out that we can join you berry picking -- it sounds fun and yummy!
Ooh! What a fun park. Wish we had something like that.
Post a Comment