The leaves are starting to turn and although I dread winter more this year than I ever have before. . .I'm still trying to enjoy what usually is my favorite season. Every one else seems to sense that it won't be too long before the cold keeps us indoors. This is a typical night on our street. . . notice how outnumbered the adults are:)
We went up to visit my Sister and her family for my neice Emma's birthday. During the day trip we drove up to Snow Basin and explored one of the trails for a little bit. It's so gorgeous up there! Noah was pretty cranky for a while until he found two perfect throwing rocks.
Hyrum was busy exploring with his cousins. Lately, whenever I ask him to smile for me he does this weird expression that I like to call dork face. . .I hope he doesn't do this for family pictures. . .well, good thing he's still cute anyway.
The boys kept complaining that the sun was too bright, but I think this was a good one of all of us. Brett's at Man Camp 2010 with the guys (pictures to come later:)
3 comments:
You are such a good mom to create fun and outdoorsy experiences for your kids!
Ooo I miss those mountains!
Cute pics. Man camp???
Post a Comment