I'd like to say that I am able to cherish every moment my boys have. . . but I'll be honest in saying that there are a lot of things that I can't wait to be done with (ie: diapers, teething, sticky fingers on everything, etc.) Don't get me wrong, there are a MILLION things I could list that I love about baby's and toddlers, and I always want to remember those precious moments. But there's something about 3 and 4 year old's chasing a soccer ball around that just makes me happy and excited for Hyrum to get older and experience all the fun sports and activities available. I can't say that what they were doing at this practice resembled soccer too much. In fact I kept thinking about the movie UP with the dog that would be saying something and then kept getting distracted by squirrels. They'd run around with the ball for a few minutes and then play in the grass, and then chase a balloon, and then kick the ball for a minute, and then. . . well, it was a lot of exploring. I'll be posting more about soccer once I get some pictures of their games. I'm so happy that our coach is a friend of mine and has two girls about the same age as our boys. It will be nice for Hyrum to play with kids that he already knows and sees in nursery. 

1 comment:
I totally agree with the toddler/baby thing. So excited for Fi to get big enough to play soccer. Glad Hyrum got on April's team!
Post a Comment