Happy Halloween! In anticipation for the day of horror I thought it appropriate to post my absolute favorite pumpkin bread recipe of all time. I've tried many recipes and this one is a winner by far! I found it on Allrecipes(dot)com a couple of years ago. It has over 3,000 ratings of 5 star. You will love it! I've just added and changed a few things to the recipe that make it a bit easier to follow and make it a little more scrumptious.
(I wanted Hyrum to make a nice face and Hyrum wanted to make a scary face. He told me, "It's ok Mom. This is a nice mean pumpkin.")
Downeast Main Pumpkin Bread
Whisk together in a separate bowl:
opt:
chopped walnuts
chocolate chips
cinnamon and sugar mixture
2 comments:
Cute pumpkins! And this recipe sounds delicious; I'll have to try it out. You are a great cook and I am glad that you are posting some of your recipes!
I'm so excited to try this recipe with our RA Staff. We're having a party on Monday and we're in charge of the dessert. I was trying to think of what I should do and then I saw this recipe...I'm pretty sure it was destiny. Anyway, I'm so excited to see you next weekend! You can zerbert Cambry's cheeks as much as you want (as long as Noah's not in the room--he's kind of the jealous type, you know :)
Post a Comment