Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

I absolutely love that in Utah no one has even considered the fact that Halloween is actually on Sunday. Because of the Sabath, everything is automatically on Saturday. It sure makes everything so much easier. We've had a fun filled weekend. On Friday the boys got to go in their costumes to Brett's work for a little trick-or-treating and then we took them to Chuckie Cheese. We told them it was a Halloween Party and that just made them sooo excited. Hyrum had a lot to say about being Superman, "I Superman. I Super strong with BIG muscles! I don't fly yet, wind need be so big, THEN I fly."
I decided to go with the free costume of electric shock. Shocking?
(yes this is my real hair)
Hyrum had a hard time posing with out jumping up and down in his attempts to fly.
We had a fun time at the ward trunk-or-treat (which ended up being inside because of the rain, thank goodness!) Noah ate two candies with the wrappers still in tact- we had to remove the soiled wrappers out of his mouth.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

The weather sure was crazy!
Kinda like your hair -- great costume! And the boys look so cute!

christina said...

Oh goodness. I love a little boy in a super hero costume. :)




-c

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

So cute and super fun!

The Woods said...

Stephanie! I haven't see your blog in awhile and your buys are SO big! Please tell me that is your real hair, too. Awesome.