Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hay

I love Fall. My favorite sound in the world is crunching leaves under my feet. I have to admit that I will go out of my way on walks to stomp on fallen leaves. Another great thing about Fall is the farmers markets, but that's a whole other affair. I LOVE the Fall! The end. We've been meaning to post this video for a while. We took a last minute, pull off the road on our way home, trip to a farmers fair. The boys loved it! There were pony rides, a petting zoo, hay maze, etc. Because it was spontaneous we didn't have a camera with us other than Brett's phone. Luckily his video and picture quality turned out pretty well. Here's the hay trampoline. Noah gets really into jumping; it's a serious sport.
For those of you who have asked me how I got my Halloween hair:
It's very easy to do. But your hair has to look like this for a day. When the hairs still wet, put in some mouse and hairspray, and twist it up the afternoon before Halloween. Sleep on it. Around lunch time I took out the rubber bands, ran my fingers through it, and voila. That's it. You should try it next year.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

you look fabulous! seriously. I know you said that just making some easy changes helped you lose 20 pounds this year. way to go! you look smashing!

christina said...

I'm not gonna show that video to my girls. They'd be SOOO jealous the boys got to ride ponies.





-c

Suzie said...

The hair was awesome!

Jason & Naomi said...

I miss you doing my hair back in the good 'ol Cox days! Good times!