I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday. I hate yelling. You're so small and sweet and yelling at you makes me feel like a bully. I want you to know that EVERYONE makes mistakes, even your parents. You make me SOO happy knowing that you are my little 'Goose'. You're too small to understand a lot of things right now, and I will try to remember that. I just wanted to tell you a few things that might make us all get along a little better. I know you didn't mean to spill the flour, but did you really have to throw that dough on the floor too? We have tissue, you really didn't have to blow your nose in my hair. When you bite my arm or leg it REALLY hurts. Don't do that anymore, please. Toothpaste is not a meal. Please stop sucking all the tubes dry! We moved the breakable ornaments up high so that you wouldn't reach them. You're smart and
realized that throwing things at them will break things up high. . . please stop. We go through 4 gallons of milk a week. I'm pretty sure, collectively throughout a week, half a gallon is spilled on
the table by you. Try and be more careful at the table. Our bookshelf doors are fun to open and shut, but now that you've broken one door off, I think it would be a good idea to not play with them anymore. Screaming is the opposite of singing, no one wants to hear it and it hurts my ears. Ok, I feel a little bit better now that I've gotten that out. We all live in this home together. We are all trying to learn and grow, so let's learn and grow together. I'll try to be more patient. Someday you will be a teenager and I will drive you crazy. You will have a list of things that I do wrong and that 'ruin' your life. All I ask is that you read this when you are feeling the same way about me and please try and be patient. After all, no one is perfect. Most importantly I want you to know that no matter how frustrated I am, more than anything I love you.
My boys are the seasoning in my day. They make monotonous things fun and boring things interesting. Noah, thanks for 'locking' the drawers with my mixer attachments.
It may not be in the true nativity story, but according to Hyrum, Spiderman is there to 'spew' the bad guys. I'm sure he's a welcome guest at the manger.
3 comments:
Cutest post ever. Boys will so be boys. Glad to know everything is going well with your family!
I love this.
We have the Little People nativity, too. At times it seems a little irreverent, though. I never thought I'd tell Aubrey to check the Barbie car for baby Jesus. Or find Buzz and Rex spying on the wise men.
:)
-c
Right there with ya steph. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment