5 years has gone by so quickly. It's hard to believe that much time has past. I love looking back to see where we've come. I remember when we felt on top of the world, like nothing wrong could ever happen to us. . . sometimes I still feel that way:)

After some time we both learned that a good marriage means that sometimes I carry you and sometimes you carry me. One of us is always strong enough.

There have been harder times when we have felt like we were just skimming by. We managed to stay balanced enough.

We made it through 2 graduations, 7 + jobs, 4 homes, 4 cars. . . or is it 5?
We've learned that the best way to solve our problems and differences are to dive into the issue and work it through.

Sometimes unexpected things have happened, but we've managed to scrub up and improvise.
One of our great blessings has been family and friends to support us and be there.

We've swam with turtles, seen unforgettable sunrises, argued, made-up, set goals, re-set goals:), created a home with two entertaining boys, done a lot of fixing up, made big decisions, seen some failures, seen many successes, relied on the Lord, and managed to go to sleep every night saying I love you. 5 years is such a small amount of time compared to our future, but I think we have a great start.
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Clever post :)
such a sweet post.... happy anniversary!
awww, happy anniversary!
Happy Five Years Guys this is soooo awesome. Super cute post. Love all the pictures.
I love you! Happy anniversary, I don't know if it's been "500 miles" yet but I'll gladly keep walking it with you!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are super cute and I loved reading your post!
Happy anniversary!!
How the heck did you carry your husband on your back?!
Strong girl!
-c
Very cute!
So nice. Five years go by pretty fast, huh? We're right behind you. Congrats!
Post a Comment