I realize that I wrote last week that I was not going to post a recipe this week, but I just had to post our Christmas Breakfast. Cinnamon Rolls are usually my favorite Christmas morning tradition, but I decided to mix things up a little bit and make another breakfast favorite. It's so easy, fast, and delicious to make that it's really pretty shocking that I don't just make it every week. Anyway, here's to sharing something easy. Happy Cooking!
(No, this picture has nothing to do with the recipe. But Brett gifted this beautiful drink dispenser to me for Christmas, and it deserves a picture:) Isn't it beautiful!)
Dutch Babies
(this recipe is from Allrecipes(dot)com
Note: I made ours in a stoneware pan and it worked just fine. Don't use whole wheat flour-it's too heavy and won't puff up correctly.
1 comment:
We have a family recipe (I think it's from "Aunt" Colleen) for Dutch Babies that uses a blender instead of mixing bowl, and a glass pan instead of a cast iron skillet. Still simple and we love it. I'll have to get it out and send it to you sometime
Post a Comment