Tonight after Brett was done with work we decided to have a family date. We went to this really fun place called Jump On It. Just like it's called, the whole place is filled with things to jump on for all ages. You know its going to be fun when you have to sign a long waiver upon entering that you won't sue for everything in the world that could possibly happen when being stupid and crazy. They boys had SOOO much fun (I'm including Brett in that). Being with child, I decided to stand on the sidelines and be the photographer. Sadly, the lighting was HORRIBLE and it didn't help that people were jumping all over the place.:) Oh, well it's the memories that I'll carry. Here's a scary photographic documentation of the night:
(They have a 4 feet and under area with about a dozen trampolines. The boys spent most of the time here and in the bounce houses with slides.)
(At one point the 'adult' jumping area was pretty empty so the boys went over to jump with Dad. He tried to teach them some awesome tricks on the wall trampolines. I wish I could have gotten a better shot. Noah attempted some flips a couple of times. Hyrum liked running into the wall tramps and bouncing off.)
No comments:
Post a Comment