This has really been a week of sickness. We have some yucky stuff going on here and I want it to be gone. Luckily, Brett hasn't gotten it. The boys and I however have been in bed most of the week. Nothing has gotten done. The house is a mess. And we've watched WAY too many movies and cartoons. A typical day this week consists of:
7ish: Wake up. Watch Cartoons.
9ish: Eat Breakfast. Go back to watching cartoons.
12:30: Eat Lunch.
12:45: Nap
3ish: Watch a movie
4:30: Attempt to do something other than lay on the couch
5:30: Magic School Bus
6: Dinner
7: Baths and getting ready for bed
I can't tell you how grateful I am that the boys and I have been sick at the same time. Life is SO much easier when you all just want to lay in bed. Another thing I am grateful for is Noah's perfect contentment playing by himself. He can't sit through a whole movie or most shows, but he's happy making his own adventure. Yesterday was pretty bad for Hyrum and I. We actually didn't get out of bed until 12:30. Noah came in a few times to show or tell me something, but other than that the house was his maze. When I went down I was pleasantly surprised to only find bananas on the floor, my wedding ring missing (I found it moments later, don't worry), and Noah smelling very covered in Brett's deodorant. Anyway, the week has been a bit off, to say the least. However, due to some very disgusting accidents today, Hyrum became acquainted with the basement shower for the first time. I promised the boys that they could both take a shower down there right before bed. I think this is the happiest I've seen them all week! It made me smile. Look how happy they are when they are actually in the water. Their faces are priceless. My boys are just so cute even when they're gross.

1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the bad week--hoping you all recover so quickly!!
Post a Comment