We decided to take the boys to go see the Nakalele Blowhole just 20 minutes from our Condo. Noah fell asleep in the car so Hyrum and I got to go on an 'adventure hike'. We had so much fun. Hyrum LOVES hikes and following trails; noticing every rock on the path. The actual blowhole really wasn't interesting to him, but he was so excited to climb over rocks and slide down the slippery parts of the dirt. The views were amazing and I loved having the little alone time with him and his curious, adventurous, almost-4 year old self.
When we got back up to the van Noah had woken up and enjoyed climbing around on the rocks.
I love the pure wild nature that is found all over in Hawaii. It seems untouched and so free from reality.
This may seem strange but I LOVED seeing all the little stands on the side of the streets of pineapple and coconut. I think Pineapple are so beautiful.
I had mentioned before that Cheeseburgers in Paradise was right on the ocean, it really is the perfect location. When we finished dinner we walked onto the beach just outside and I was in awe at the beauty of the sun-setting. I attempted to catch a crab for the boys and failed. I have so many memories catching crabs and creating crab wars in sand-made cages on the Puget Sound. Hawaii crabs seem to be a little more shy and much harder to catch. Someday I'll teach my boys the fun of crab catching.
I am so grateful to have been able to go to Hawaii. It is so easy to be overwhelmed with gratitude for a Father in Heaven who cares enough for us to see to every detail and make things so beautiful for us to enjoy. Hawaii, Aloha!
1 comment:
amen!! beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment