On Sunday we celebrated Father's Day by going to one of the local wards for church. It's fun adding 27 people to a congregation :). I feel very blessed to have such a great husband and wonderful Dad for our boys. This trip has made it very clear to me that Brett is by far the favorite:). We have two Daddy's boys and it's the cutest thing to watch. Noah especially is always asking for Dad. One of the mornings Brett got up early to go golfing. When Noah woke up he came in and saw me and just said, "I want to talk to my Dad. Where Dad go?" We love you Brett!
Instead of hitting the ocean on Sunday we took the boys to ride the Sugar Cane Train. The SCT is a small steam train for tourists, that is fun for little people. While we waited for the train we practiced doing Shaka with the boys. You may notice that in several of the pictures through out this entire trip Noah is always playing with his fingers or looking down, because he spent a LOT of time practicing how to Shaka. I love how hard he concentrates and I just had to post this picture because you can see how he's watching Hyrum carefully in an attempt to imitate his hand.
We totally lucked out and had a little talk with the train conductor and he let us go into the locomotive car where the engineer leads the train.
Halfway through the trip the locomotive car disconnects to blow steam (literally) and it got us all wet. Hyrum wasn't so sure about the noise, but thought the whole thing was really fun.
I realize the boys are wearing the same shirts, but these next pictures were on a different day. Every time we pass this Surf Shop I always want to take pictures because it's so bright and colorful, so here it is:
On our last day in Maui we met up with all the Partridges at the Hard Rock Cafe in Lahaina. It was a perfect place to eat for the last time on the islands. Nothing says Aloha like eating between Tiki Rockband characters with the family. Gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment