Monday, June 11, 2012

Monticello and Moab

Next year we are having a Rushton reunion in Monticello, Utah so my parents wanted to scout out the area.  I met up with them and my sister + kids.  Brett was on a business trip all week so it was a great reprieve and fun to be with the fam. 

We took a tour at the cabins we’ll be staying at.  There was a ginormous dog that the boys named ‘Bear Dog’.  Noah loved him and pretended to ride him.  The cousins had fun exploring.  I’m excited for the reunion next year, it’s going to be so fun!

IMG_1252IMG_1259

Owen is such a happy baby. He was Grandpa’s little buddy.  One of my favorite memories growing up was our occasional trips to A&W to get a rootbeer float.  To this day I have fond taste memories of this yummy treat.  In my mind all other root beer is an abomination.  These five little cousins (ok two of them didn’t have any) got to enjoy the beauty of the float!

IMG_1263IMG_1268

After enjoying some floats we ran into some bikers and they were really nice.  Two of them picked Hyrum and Noah up and let them sit on their Harleys.  It was pretty cool and the boys felt like rock stars!

IMG_1270IMG_1273

We had fun hiking and exploring Moab.  The boys had fun.  Owen got his own personal ride up the stairs.

IMG_1297

IMG_1327

IMG_1339

1 comment:

Asherbie said...

I love Moab! How fun!