It's been a rough week, but on the plus side I took pictures! Brett was gone, and that means I held down the fort. I'm so glad to have such great boys who love each other. Hyrum and Noah played a lot of Candyland. Candyland for them is serious business
Noah had a cold and became very emotional about everything. He 'needed' this wrap because he lightly bonked his head. He also insisted that hot chocolate was the only thing that would make him feel better for a number of issues.
Luckily getting his swim clothes for summer in the mail cheered him up for a little while. :) Don't you love this boys style? I think the WAY to small snow pants over the swim clothes were the best.
I felt bad about getting so frustrated with Noah's mood swings when we found out he had an ear infection. :( He was in so much pain. He spent a few nights up moaning and crying about his ear. It made me so sad to see him in so much pain and not be able to do anything else about it. Noah wasn't the only nocturnal one in the house. Owen decided to have FOUR teeth all want to come in at once. With all the bruising and swelling all over his mouth he only had one molar make it all the way through, so we're still dealing with a cranky pants. We were so happy when Dad came home. Owen mostly wanted to lay on him and kept insisting (in his own way) to watch Baby Mozart on his phone.
We're glad the week is over.




1 comment:
I'm glad your crazy week is done! And, I'd have to agree with Noah. Hot chocolate fixes everything....after ice cream of course! :)
Post a Comment