Sunday, February 17, 2013

Celebrating!

We had a little boy party to celebrate the baby with balloons.  The boys have been having so much fun playing with them this week.
Just before Valentines Day I had the boys decorate the front yard.  One plus side to having snow on the ground is that it is easily decorated with water and food coloring in a spray bottle.  Yay for hearts!
 I was teaching Joyschool on Valentines Day, so we had fun decorating sugar cookies.
 Valentines Day was very special this year.  I have been blessed with three wonderful boys and one on the way.  Brett surprised me with a delicious Edible Arrangement. I received another valentine from Hyrum.  He told me to not bother him while he made something.  When he was finished he gave me this blue paper with a balloon taped to it and hearts drawn on it.  He said, "All the love in my heart I put into these hearts, because I love you SOOO much.  The bigger hearts have more love then the little hearts."  He was so happy to give it to me, and it really made my day.  I love my Hyrum man.  I was also happy to see that he made one very similar to it for Noah and he told him the same thing.  Noah kept telling me that he was so happy, because Hyrum loved him so much.  I feel very blessed and loved.

No comments: