Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Times

I don't know why kids are just so cute in the bath!  I couldn't help taking pictures.  I love how much fun they have together.  

This little man has the longest hair.  I usually keep my boys' hair short, but Owen's my first one without crazy cowlicks so I'm hanging on to his cute baby hair.  I think we may say goodbye to it soon, but it sure makes a wicked awesome mohawk. :)


After weeks of anticipation Hyrum's kindergarten class celebrated the 100th day of school!  He's been talking about it every day and counting down.  The day was full of '100' things: treats, letters, activities, balloons, and BIG money.  Thank you SO much for the letters that were sent to him for his big day.  He was really excited about each one and he proudly showed us where he hung them on the wall in the school hallway. 

No comments: