My favorite pool at the resort was this because it had an infinity edge which made you feel as though you could swim straight from the pool onto the beach. It was absolutely breathtaking. On our last night there I took Hyrum out for a night swim. We swam in this pool and enjoyed the star-like lighting throughout the cave area. It was amazing and Hyrum has said a few times that this was his favorite part of the vacation.
The beach was perfect for kids. They loved being able to play with cousins and swim all day!
When we first went to the beach Owen was very hesitant to go near the water and spent most of his time FAR from the ocean. After some time and persuading he finally ventured close enough for his toes to feel the sinking of the sand when the water runs over his feet. Before too long he was splashing and playing with everyone else.
I think Hyrum was in heaven with all the people to play with. He was making friends with SO many people everywhere he went. A couple of times a day I would hear some random kid say hi to hi. I was waiting in line with him to go down the slide and there was a little boy a few people in front of us and he got so excited, I could hear him say, "Dad! That's Hyrum! I know that kid!" He is such a fun boy.
The trip was amazing for Hyrum, Noah, and Owen, but unfortunately our sweet Emmett was sick with a stomach bug and fever for the first three days. Just look at his sad face in this picture. I think this is a perfect depiction of how he was feeling during the trip. We brought him out a couple of times a day for fresh air by the pool and to be with us for dinner. Brett and I took turns with him in the room. Brett was amazing and stayed with him the most.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment