Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Aloha 3rd Edition.

One of the fun activities we did while we were there was building little canoes to race.  


Emmett perked up enough to play a little bit before we left.  He didn't explore much, but I was so glad that he go to get a little wet in the splash pad.  He even laughed a little.  He's such a cutie, even when he's not feeling well. 

I'm so blessed to have such a fun Hubby.  The boys adore him.

 We got to meet the main man at a fun character breakfast where lots of Disney celebrities made appearances and danced with us. 
 Here we are at Pearl Harbor.  It was an honor and privilege to watch the historical video and walk on the USS Arizona Memorial.  We had a talk with the boys about the significance of where we were and what happened.  Behind us you can see the USS Missouri, the Battleship where WWII ended, and where I worked as a tour guide when I was 20.



No comments: