Tuesday, July 8, 2014

More from Family

One great thing about a Partridge vacation is that everyone is taking pictures.  I wanted to share a few pictures that were shared with us of the vacation.  Thanks family for capturing moments that we didn't!
There was a fun place we dropped our two older boys off at to play called 'Aunties Beach House'.  They loved it!  I think Brett liked it too;)
Here's a little candid picture of us while we were waiting to be seated.

I'm so glad this fun moment was captured. Brett and Hyrum had just shot out of the slide and the tube flipped Brett out.

Proof that I did get wet:)
Our poor sweet baby was so snuggly.  I loved laying with him snuggled on tight on a beach lounger.
 Here's the whole crew!  It was a great trip!

The boys were awesome on the red-eye flight home.  The baby even had some good sleep laying on top of the tray tables. 
 ALOHA oe Hawaii.  You will be missed.



No comments: