SORRY: I didn't put the right link in before. I fixed it now:)
I serve in the Young Women Organization (YW) at our church. There was a cute idea online for a quote book to give to each of the girls with really thoughtful uplifting quotes on them that coincide with their Personal Progress Values. However, we found out that the cute quote card templates cost money, so I volunteered to make some myself. It took my evenings for the last week, but I'm happy with how they turned out. I'm all about free sharing, so if you or anyone you know is serving with the YW feel free to pass this along. You'll still have to pay the print price, but it's not to bad. Each card is exactly 4x6, perfect for developing online. There are 64 cards in total. The purpose is to put them in a photo flip book. Whenever they pass of an experience then they get a new card, so by the time they finish their PP the whole book will be filled with great quotes. Anyway, I put the link below, and I would be happy to customize the ending card for anyone who would like me to, with their own ward name.
I serve in the Young Women Organization (YW) at our church. There was a cute idea online for a quote book to give to each of the girls with really thoughtful uplifting quotes on them that coincide with their Personal Progress Values. However, we found out that the cute quote card templates cost money, so I volunteered to make some myself. It took my evenings for the last week, but I'm happy with how they turned out. I'm all about free sharing, so if you or anyone you know is serving with the YW feel free to pass this along. You'll still have to pay the print price, but it's not to bad. Each card is exactly 4x6, perfect for developing online. There are 64 cards in total. The purpose is to put them in a photo flip book. Whenever they pass of an experience then they get a new card, so by the time they finish their PP the whole book will be filled with great quotes. Anyway, I put the link below, and I would be happy to customize the ending card for anyone who would like me to, with their own ward name.

1 comment:
They really did turn out beautiful. I have two nieces who just become Beehives recently. I'm seriously thinking of doing this for their birthdays this year.
Post a Comment