Hooray! Congratulations!
yay! how fun! i'm so afraid of 3 girls the next time around... but then again 3 boys sounds pretty rowdy too. Ü congrats!
You must be a Partridge family! Welcome to the club :)
"Jimmer" IS going to be the most popular baby-boy name this year, at least here in Utah county! :)
My roommate did it first! She has a two year-old named Jimmer! Trend setting...
Good thing you make adorable boys ;) Congrats!
you are adorable steph!!
Yaay! Stephanie this is working out so well... ;)
I really like Bronson, Jacob, Rylar, Smitty, Jahosaphat... (The first three I really do like :)).
hooray!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations!
yay! how fun! i'm so afraid of 3 girls the next time around... but then again 3 boys sounds pretty rowdy too. Ü congrats!
You must be a Partridge family! Welcome to the club :)
"Jimmer" IS going to be the most popular baby-boy name this year, at least here in Utah county! :)
My roommate did it first! She has a two year-old named Jimmer! Trend setting...
Good thing you make adorable boys ;) Congrats!
you are adorable steph!!
Yaay! Stephanie this is working out so well... ;)
I really like Bronson, Jacob, Rylar, Smitty, Jahosaphat... (The first three I really do like :)).
I really like Bronson, Jacob, Rylar, Smitty, Jahosaphat... (The first three I really do like :)).
hooray!!
Post a Comment