Kennecott Copper Mine is 45 minutes away. It's the worlds largest man made excavation. I figured since we live so close and people travel from far away to see it, we should probably take the trip to see what it was all about. I thought the boys would like to see all the massive trucks and equipment. Well, I was pretty impressed. It was cool to see, and the two room museum was impressive although small. The boys were mostly disappointed because they misunderstood me and thought we were going to dig up pennies while we were there. So, after 20 minutes of touring we decided it was a very big hole and then we went back home. :)





1 comment:
What a fantastic little stroll I've just had in just a small part of your blog!!! Your boys are so cute and you look awesome!!! I really like the things you wanted to remind yourself of, past, present and future. And you are totally famous being on the news!! What a great person and mom you are. It is wonderful to reconnect with you and see how life is treating you:) I look forward to reading more and more:)
Post a Comment