Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spooky!


We had such a fun Halloween.  It started yesterday at Brett's work party.  Adobe party's are epic and here were a few of the highlights.

I do kind of wish I got my camera out sooner in the exhibits.  I didn't get any pictures of Brett's awesome Zombie Night of the Dead with a lake in it and everything.  There was also a walk through of The Hunger Games movie that was really impressive and SO many other exhibits that I can't even count them, not to mention the acrobats, jugglers, snakes, cheerleaders, and other performers outside entertaining the line to get in.   
I thought the S.H.I.E.L.D exhibit was pretty fun.  The boys liked it because it had a bunch of superheroes and training stuff.  
After a few of the more 'scary' exhibits the boys were pretty excited when we saw this:
They did a great job of making it very Disney-esque with lots of characters even Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, Snow White, and her evil step mother.  
One of the favorites was the Peter Pan exhibit.  It had Peter Pan and his shadow, mermaids, the lost boys, and Nanna (a real identical dog).
Here's the awesome pirate ship this group built.  They blew circle smoke at everyone and there was a slide that Noah was able to sneak three turns on.  

Owen made such a cute Perry the Platypus.  He discovered his love for candy and now he can't get enough.  Amazingly enough the weather was so warm that we had to unzip him and let him cool off a little bit.  I'm loving this unpredictable warm weather we've been having for the past couple of days:)

No comments: