I realize it's a bit early for a Christmas post, but oh well. We've been getting a ton of toy magazines in the mail lately, and so I finally decided to keep them around for a few days before they got tossed. The boys wouldn't stop looking at them. They loved seeing what was out there. I gave them both markers and told them to circle what they liked. They circled almost everything in the magazines, sometimes they would even circle the really good stuff a few times and write an H or N on top of it so that Santa would know who wanted it more. Noah like a few of the baby toys too, and when I told them they were baby toys he would circle them and put an O on the top of the picture. He said Santa could get it for baby Owen, and then he would share it with Noah. After that went on every day for about a week it turned into writing letters to Santa. Once we were all done I told them we would scan them to Santa and then we had to get rid of all the magazines so that Christmas would still be a surprise. Here's what they came up with:
Hyrum did his letter all by himself other then asking me how to spell things. I was really impressed with how clear he was about how things worked and what they did.
Noah was being really funny. I told him what letters to write for the intro and then I just quickly wrote what he told me. A few times he got stuck so I would ask him a question or two about things he liked, and then he would continue going.


1 comment:
So cute! And I'm very impressed by their writing skills, especially Noah's. I need to get working with Elizabeth!
Post a Comment