Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Today started early with the Elementary School's costume parade.  Hyrum loves his brother Owen so much.  He was playing with Ethan (behind him) earlier this week and Ethan was telling me all these stories about 'Baby Bubbles'.  Hyrum and Ethan don't play together very often so I asked him how he knew so much about him.  I found out Hyrum talks about Owen during Kindergarten every day.  He only refers to him as Baby Bubbles and the rest of his class can tell you all about him:)  I caught this picture of him when he first saw us.  He pointed at Owen in his costume and was so proud and excited to show his friends Baby Bubbles.  Hyrum was really excited to be a robot.  It was a dream come true. 
After Hyrum's class was done Noah and Owen got bored and the playground was calling them.  So, here is Superman minus his cape that was getting in the way.  I really wanted to dress the boys up like Phineas and Ferb, but they had their own plan so I went with it.  I was really glad that Noah wanted to be Superman since we already had the costume.   
And, of course, where's Perry? 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, there you are, Perry!